Saturday, 31 July 2010

Stupid Youtube autoplay bar

This morning I woke up and first thing I did was go on Youtube. Why? Because I live vicariously through the videos posted there by the people of this Earth.

And what's cool about Youtube is of course all the weird ass comments below the videos and the fact that I can also contribute to the mass of weird comments. However the pleasure I get from doing this was suddenly spoiled today. Why?

Because THERE'S A FUCKING STUPID AUTOPLAY BAR AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FUCKING PAGE WHICH AUTOMATICALLY DIRECTS ME TO THE NEXT VIDEO WHEN I'M TRYING TO READ (OR WRITE) THE FUCKING COMMENTS!! AND I CAN'T FUCKING GET RID OF IT!!!!

Stupid Youtube. At least install a fucking disable button on it. I'm not soo fucking lazy that I can't click back to the main page to see whatever video that I want to see in my subscriptions.

No comments: