Saturday, 20 January 2007

My Day with Bruce Willis

Hehe. Not literally anyway...

As I was parked in front of my telly, channel surfing (a sport which I can only do during the weekends when I'm home) I stumbled upon the movie Hostage which stars Bruce Willis. I'd already watched it before but I couldn't really remember what happend, so I decided to watch it again. Plus, I liked the guys who played the kidnappers in the movie cos they looked hot and evil (a combination which I can't resist :p) Er, where was I? Oh yeah. After that, I switched channels and I stumbled upon Mercury Rising which also happens to be a Bruce Willis movie. I thought "Oh well, it's nearly finish, might as well just watch it" (I knew it had a happy ending) So after that, I continued my channel surfing and guess what I came across?

What? You don't saaay, another movie starring Bruce Willis?

Uhuh. Seriously. What are the odds of Tears of the Sun being on AXN at that particular moment? Mind you, I really shouldn't be complaining cos I think Bruce Willis is hot but three movies of him back-to-back (eventhough it was on different channels) is kinda a bit too much. I mean, I think the Sixth Sense was on last night too! They should have a meeting between the people who sets the programmes on telly so that we won't get an overload of the same actor in one day (Okay, that was a bit far-fetched >_<) but still!!! I'm probably gonna end up dreaming of Bruce tonight just cos I've been brainwashed by the telly....

Hmmmmmm, come to think of it, that might not be such a bad thing.......... :p

2 comments:

*Azreen* said...

bruce willis? eeewww.

Intan said...

What do you mean by eeewwww? He's still pretty hot. I have a thing for older men.......and younger men......actually come to think of it all men who aren't in the same age group as me :p