Saturday, 31 March 2007

A New Discovery

I'm in the middle of recovering from a test which I had to take at exactly 8:45pm Malaysian time. It was suppose to start at 8:30pm and to finish within the hour which would mean I'd be home free by 9:30pm but noooooo, my lecturer had to come in late and give us 15 minutes extra time and since I'm not the type to go out of a test early I stayed through it until 10:00pm. Frankly, I don't understand why this particular lecturer likes to make us poor students who should be out on a Friday night take this test.....*sigh*...... Anyway, the subject of the test was Land Law. (Note: For those of you that don't know, I'm currently doing my Bachelors in Law)

Earlier in the afternoon, whilst trying to get my head around the concept of what a charge (don't bother to ask, I'm still confused) is, my friend Nurul who was supposed to be studying with me started blabbering on about boys which therefore led to the topic of sex (-.-;;) Usually, I'd perk up and do my bit in contributing to the conversation, however, the only thing that came to my mind was "Urgh, do we have to?"

Now, to some of you that might not be such a strange response but to me, well lets just say in the span of my short life, I have never felt the urge NOT to talk about boys and sex or girls and sex.

Note: Intan is very open about the need to satisfy an itch with anyone. However, as she is a good girl, she will only talk about it and not partake in those forms of activities lest she be taken to the dark side and never resurface...(-.-;;)

Now where was I again?.....Hmmm, oh yeah, in which case I came to the conclusion that studying for Land Law actually made me lose my libido.......O_o
I've found THE anti-Viagra people!! Basically, all you need to do is study for the most useless and boring subject introduced to man --> Land Law which is technically about how to acquire land, renting out property, charges, tenancy blah blah blah (you get my drift right?) and you'll lose all interest in the opposite sex or anything to do with sex.

Ahem, so I thought I'd just share......>_<


**Edited**
It didn't last long though.....XP


4 comments:

the mosaicist said...

ahahahaha! land law should be incorporated into the prison system then. particularly for the rehabilitation of paedophiles. ;p

LadyTiz said...

hahaha... how I wonder what will happen to those who major in land law... bleeurghhh..

*Azreen* said...

mana adaaa i dont think land law is the most bleugh subject. ada lg banyak yg bangang ie LRM or even trusts. borinnnnnnggggggg criminal juga boringg

Intan said...

azza --> hmmm, wut a gud idea... :D

athirah --> probly'll nvr under up havin sex.... :p

azreen --> uh, my libido thot so... :p