Saturday, 5 January 2008

Distractions Distractions Distractions

****Edited****
I've changed the pics to high res ones. You didn't think I'd be satisfied with only small pics of TOP did you? XP
****Edited****


Gomenasai!! Bali Part II will only be up maybe sometime within this week. Gomen-ne! (notice how I couldn't even commit to a specific time......*sigh* This, my friends, is why I cannot seem to enter into a relationship. I have the attention span the size of a flea and I cannot commit either -.-;;)


It's just that I've been distracted.........and it has nothing to do with Britney's meltdown (which by the way OMG!!! Seriously??!! Britney I loved you!! Why?? Why???!!.........ehem, which now because of this you all know I love my Hollywood gossip) but instead I think I've developed an obsession with Youtube. Within a month, I've probably favourited (is that a word?) 100+ videos. It's anti-social-ish and probably not a healthy habit either to sit in front of my laptop watching Youtube non-stop but I.Cannot.Stop. Right now at this very moment this is the reason as to why I'm distracted.


Photobucket

Photobucket



I'm now on a marathon of all video clips that I can find on TOP/Tempo/Choi Seung Hyun (the guy has many names -.-;;) from the Korean group Big Bang. Yes, that's him up there (in the middle for the second pic) looking all sexy and intimidating-ish. I've just finished watching him...........



wait for it................



waaaaaaaiit for it...................




I've just finished watching him groan.



Yes, I said groan and Oh Gud Lord, the boy can groan/moan/whatever *spaces out just thinking naughty thoughts about it*

He's got this really sexy deep voice thing going on *sigh*


Don't you just love Youtube and weird Korean shows? XD

I've posted more pictures, lovely pictures of TOP just because I can *sigh* They're not big though cos I'm too lazy to Photoshop good high quality pics.


Photobucket




Photobucket


And Diyana, I don't care if they're younger then me, I do think Big Bang is cuter and better then DBSK :p

Credit for the pics: The Big Bang Fansite.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Intan..
Oh dear my..
Well, no worries.. I'm not done with you yet. All i need is, an hour with you and my lappie.
And you shall be converted.. =P

the mosaicist said...

oh gosh intan! hahahaha!!! you buat i rasa mcm it's a big loss kalau i tak hop to youtube right away to watch this seung hyun guy uhm...groan!! whahahah!!

Anonymous said...

Rain for life!!!! hahahaa! =P

Anonymous said...

Azza, dont let Intan lead you astray.. U know she gets aroused by inanimate objects, so u cant really trust her when she drooling over a guy.. Its her taste..
=P

Intan said...

I do NOT get aroused by inanimate objects! They usually move and make sexy sounds too you know..... XP

dunmetiel said...

oi updatelah...

the mosaicist said...

echoing nurul. update la! im bored plsssss (although on the grounds on technicality i shud be studying for that IP test i'm scheduled to have next week. pfft!)

Intan said...

i did update.....just not on my blog. pls refer to nyda's post "Uniknya Singpura!". it was a collaboration between me and nurul...mwuhahahahaha~!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wahahahaahahahaha!!!
Someone felt intimidated by my 2 'lil' (yet very gorgeous) pics of DBSK on my blog and decided to change the pre-existing ones she has on TOP & Big Bang. Whahahahaahhahaa!!!!! =P
Well, at least these are btter pics. No additional marks from improving there! Hahahahahaha! =P