Bad Fanfiction!! Bad!!!
The scene.
Intan is banging her head. Repeatedly. On the table.
Again and again.
And again.
And again.
End of scene.
.
.
.
.
I just did the inevitable
I read fanfic (What do you expect when you spend a minimum of 10 hours a day online?)
And it wasn't just any fanfic.
I read a Big Bang fanfic. A G-Dragon and Seungri one........T_T
Yes, it was a yaoi one (But thank God it there were no details!! Only minor references.....T_T)
I'm so screwed for life. Traumatised actually. I will now not be able to look/think of them the same way again.
This is why I AVOID all real life pairings of musicians, actors etc. I always, ALWAYS restrict myself to non-fiction characters like Draco and Hermione or Angel and Buffy or Buffy and Spike or Max and Liz.....or whomever!! I can't deal with real life characters. I have a vivid imagination dammit!! T_T
But I pressed the wrong link on Soompi and it was toooooooo late.
From the get go the words flowed through my brain (No seriously, why is it that these sort of fics have HUGE fonts???!! Even if I closed the window the first couple of words would still etched itself to my corneas!!) Each word processing itself carefully. Each scene glowing clear and bright in my now fucked up brain.
*sigh*
I am soo screwed.

1 comment:
Hey! I read your comment on my site and I wanted to say hello! :) Its always nice to meet someone who has similar tastes in the *mature* and *serious* pursuit of law.
Once I read a fanfic with the Shinhwa boys and *shiver* Never again.
Also, Draco/Hermione should become people and get married in real life.
Post a Comment