Mirotic Teaser
****Edited 3****
I just found a subbed longer version of the teaser vid!! Gaaaaaah!!!!
The teaser was already hot without the subs, but good lord, now that I actually know what they're saying??! Fuckin. Hell. @_@
Prepare to melt in a puddle of lust ppl!! *smirks*
The teaser was already hot without the subs, but good lord, now that I actually know what they're saying??! Fuckin. Hell. @_@
Prepare to melt in a puddle of lust ppl!! *smirks*
Credits: ktinsj@Youtube
I love subbers. They make me happy! XD
****Edited 2****
There's a new longer teaser vid out!! (You can find it on YT. I'm too lazy to post it up here. I might just end up staring at my own blog the whole day instead XP)
I saw Jaejoong tied up to the wall (OMFG!!!!) and well I've pretty much self-combusted right here thank you very much!! @_@ Thank you God for fulfilling a wish that I thought would never ever be granted! *faints* *dies* *comes back alive just to watch it again* *imagination running wild!!!*
And to those Yunho fans out there (who are above 18+ *ehem* *ehem* ;p), I saw him being tied with some black scarves in the vid too XP
****Edited 2****I saw Jaejoong tied up to the wall (OMFG!!!!) and well I've pretty much self-combusted right here thank you very much!! @_@ Thank you God for fulfilling a wish that I thought would never ever be granted! *faints* *dies* *comes back alive just to watch it again* *imagination running wild!!!*
And to those Yunho fans out there (who are above 18+ *ehem* *ehem* ;p), I saw him being tied with some black scarves in the vid too XP
Credits: randy1997@Youtube
Now my friends, this is what I call a teaser video!! Seems like they're all competing on who can be the most sexshay in the group. Me likes very much! XD Sorry Jaejoong, I'm gonna have to divide my attention to the other members of your group too now.
Damn, I mean look at all that skin *drools* Chest porn (including the abs of course) is my weakness btw (remember 300?.....Uhuh, u know what I mean Xp), so please god, let them perform this live with what little clothing they have on their bodies.......XP
Because of this, I now totally forgive them for that Purple Line video which I do not get til this day............I mean, I love their performances and choreography but rarely do I like their MV's >_<
**Edited**
Btw, Mirotic is the name of Dong Bang Shin Ki's (DBSK) new album yet to be released
**Edited**
Damn, I mean look at all that skin *drools* Chest porn (including the abs of course) is my weakness btw (remember 300?.....Uhuh, u know what I mean Xp), so please god, let them perform this live with what little clothing they have on their bodies.......XP
Because of this, I now totally forgive them for that Purple Line video which I do not get til this day............I mean, I love their performances and choreography but rarely do I like their MV's >_<
**Edited**
Btw, Mirotic is the name of Dong Bang Shin Ki's (DBSK) new album yet to be released
**Edited**

2 comments:
Wohohoooo!!!
OMG! OMG! OMG! Yunho..
Lemme borrow ur line.. I have died & gone to heaven with that teaser..
DBSK is back people!!!!
On another note, i knew they were hot like waaayyy long ago.. Took you long enuf?
XP
Phfttfp! When have they been hot in any of their MV's pray tell me? Balloons?? Purple Line? *shivers* (weird video, with weird clothes and weird one liners....."I really wanna touch myself???" The fuck Micky? I could do that for you thank you very much! :p) Rising Sun? O? Nu'uh.
They were only hot in their performances my friend. With all those slick dance moves and the chest thumping thing (Junsu in Rising Sun perf!! *dies*) and the sweatiness....*sigh*
I think this is the first MV I'm actually excited for. Mwuahahaha! Show me some skin boys!! XP
Post a Comment