Sunday, 4 January 2009

Happy Birthday Zira!

Zira, since you're too far away for me to give you presents (and cause I don't know how to work the whole Post Office thing. Haha. Lame excuse I know but really I don't Xp) therefore until you come back, here's a little treat to keep you going.

Just imagine these boys waiting for you in your bedroom like that Xp

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN!!
I miss you loads! ^^



Photobucket

Credits: pretty boy power


Photobucket
I couldn't resist posting this again... Xp
More pics can be found on this post.

Credits: POPSEOUL!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

INTAN!!!

thanx for ur post.. thanx for the wish.. thanx for remembering my birthday.. well, actually u dun really hav 2 put those pics there. i'll still luv u if u dont =p but very much thank you! it wud definitely keep me going.. *shrugs* hav exams in a month (well, less than a month if u count correctly) 7 subjects to study.. 2 project works.. gosh, how i hope this semester wud end rite now! huu~

haha, sorry hun.. cant stop thinking about school =p gomen! but thanx soo much!!! terharu gk sposen with whut u've done.. guess ol' friends r really the best heh? love & miss u soo much!!! *hugs* cant wait 2 get back n jumpe u n tasha!!!!

ps:: ur excuse is lame.. but i believe it.. since it's intan we're talking about here.. which make that not impossible ;]

Intan said...

Ur welcome! XD
Now I wonder what I should do for Tasha's birthday pulak...

Anonymous said...

omo, that's hard.. dh lame la x hang out ngn you guys, and unlike u (who's soooo into big bang), tasha x tunjuk ah die ske sp skrg nih..well, beside edward cullen =p