Thursday, 11 June 2009

It's official. Twitter is like crack.

Oh don't worry, I still don't have a twitter. I'm not even good at updating my blog or FB, let alone create and maintain a twitter account.

Hooowwweeever...I have found out that I, Intan am a closet voyeur which according to wiki (the source of ALL information) means "a term that refers to someone who habitually observes others without their knowledge" and that my friends is what twitter really is all about. It allows little ol moi to observe/spy/feed her obsession for.....all things Big Bang. Mwuahahahahahaha!!

I found out that their choreographer Shaun Evaristo and Aimee Lee Lucas who btw is hot, a dancer and also Shaun's gf (you can see her in Big Bang's "Number 1" music video where Tae Yang smacks her butt Xp) have their own twitter account and they sometimes twitter about the Big Bang members and also 2NE1!!!! I have been checking their account hourly >_<

And how did I know who Big Bang's choreographer is? Obsession people. OBSESSION. Plus, Koreans are like insane with their artists and their whole population is like wired to the internet, so the amount of information online about your fave Korean artist is like O_O!!! You think Perez is insane? Well, you haven't met the average Korean fan @_@



No comments: