It's You Super Junior. It's you.
New single by Super Junior called "It's You".
But OH.MY.GAWD.
Never thought I'd say this but Eunhyuk looks HAWT!
Check out the chest-thrusting-I-want-me-some-of-that move he does at 1:33 and also at 1:20 in in the second vid. I love the jacket he's wearing in the first vid. I swear all men should be wearing said jacket all the time everytime. Why oh why is Malaysia a hot tropical country??
Credits: phyllisbun @ YT
Credits: CodeMonmon @ YT
I think this is the first time I've ever thought of him as a guy. Usually the man is A-sexual to me >_<
But OH.MY.GAWD.
Never thought I'd say this but Eunhyuk looks HAWT!
Check out the chest-thrusting-I-want-me-some-of-that move he does at 1:33 and also at 1:20 in in the second vid. I love the jacket he's wearing in the first vid. I swear all men should be wearing said jacket all the time everytime. Why oh why is Malaysia a hot tropical country??
Credits: phyllisbun @ YT
Credits: CodeMonmon @ YT
I think this is the first time I've ever thought of him as a guy. Usually the man is A-sexual to me >_<

No comments:
Post a Comment