Saturday, 8 August 2009

Moving out

Hellooo~ This is your friendly neighbourhood reporter Intan reporting to you from her local Starbucks Xp Thought I'd post a quick update ^^

1. I just moved into a new place in KL with a friend about 2 weeks ago cos I'm doing my pupillage here in the city. Its a two bedroom apartment and I share a room with her. We're renting out the other room cos there's no point paying a steep rent when we're hardly there anyways. The place is pretty bare. Like absolutely bare *sigh* I just realized how important having a couch really is >_<

2. I hate the Japanese media networks and their overzealousness in pulling down all the Japanese Big Bang performances on Youtube. HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO GET MY BIG BANG FIX WHILE THEY'RE IN JAPAN IF I CAN'T WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE??!!! DO I HAVE TO PHYSICALLY GO TO JAPAN TO WATCH THEM??!!!!!!!

3. I need to make friends outside of Youtube and Japanese/Korean artists fan forums T_T


No comments: