Things I want to buy with the Raya money
Yes, I still get Raya money (omg! I think I'm spoilt! xP)and no I haven’t spent any of it (what? i had exams!)..........yet.
Note:: For those of you that don’t know what Raya money is (ur not from Malaysia r u?) it’s the same as Ang Pao? Pau? which you get during the Chinese New Year, only the packets are usually green (or some other colour) instead of red. During Hari Raya we get Raya money from our relatives and those who are older than us and working. I’ll stop getting it when I start work or if they think I’m old enough not to get any.
a)An external hard drive (I’m a geek at heart ^^) I just got it from Mum yesterday.....hehe.
b) The DeathNote and Nana mangas (I’ve been meaning to read them, the movies have already come out and I still haven’t managed to get my hands on the mangas. Shame on me!)
c) The DeathNote and Nana DVDs (movie and anime)…..hehe
d) New shoes. Yes, more than one.
e) New clothes. Again more than one. I’m looking for the perfect black tee and a new skirt. Preferably black that reaches just below my knees.I have ugly legs. I’m a pretty modest dresser which rules out minis and bubble skirts cos they’re usually too short for my liking.
f) The perfect black handbag. I have yet to find one and I usually end up buying white or some other colours which get dirty easily >_<
Note:: For those of you that don’t know what Raya money is (ur not from Malaysia r u?) it’s the same as Ang Pao? Pau? which you get during the Chinese New Year, only the packets are usually green (or some other colour) instead of red. During Hari Raya we get Raya money from our relatives and those who are older than us and working. I’ll stop getting it when I start work or if they think I’m old enough not to get any.
a)
b) The DeathNote and Nana mangas (I’ve been meaning to read them, the movies have already come out and I still haven’t managed to get my hands on the mangas. Shame on me!)
c) The DeathNote and Nana DVDs (movie and anime)…..hehe
d) New shoes. Yes, more than one.
e) New clothes. Again more than one. I’m looking for the perfect black tee and a new skirt. Preferably black that reaches just below my knees.
f) The perfect black handbag. I have yet to find one and I usually end up buying white or some other colours which get dirty easily >_<
Why 'black' everything you ask? Easy. I like black.
g) A new purse. You’ll understand once you’ve seen the condition of the one I have now.
Hmmm, I wonder if I even have that much money to buy all these things….

2 comments:
aaah...the hunt for the perfect black of everything. good luck intan!
but then, u should be lucky because its winter and all the clothes on the rack look like they are meant for a funeral so yeah...black will be plenty. ^_^
lol!
haluuu..=)
if you don't have enough money make sure they go to your birthday COMPULSORY wish list. lol!
-aimi-
Post a Comment