Wednesday, 6 December 2006

My efforts have been in vain

I was going to post a pic I took when I visited the Iris Garden at the Meiji Shrine in Japan (it was soooo pretty!!^^ ) but the image won't load!!! I tried it like a gazillion times!! But all I got was this

"We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request."


So what am I going to do now you ask?.........................................

Well, I'm going to go and pamper myself (cleanse,exfoliate and mask) then I'm going to eat a whole bowl of mash which I just made and park my ass in front of the couch to watch old episodes of Grey's Anatomy just to get rid off all the stress that blogger put me through.


1 comment:

*Azreen* said...

what was the size of the photo u put? tak boleh besar2 tau.
now go try again. i wanna see the photoooo.