New Victim?
My mother took some pictures of her new cat which I feel deserves some posting about just cos everything in my life these days is just dull. It’s been a steady stream of homework, lectures, tutorials, my law society and hostel work (I’m in charge of the welfare of the students living in my dorm…which is ironic cos I can’t even take care of myself properly -.-). Anyway, the new cat is named Ziggy. It was abandoned by its owner and was dropped off at one of my mum’s friend’s vet clinic. We’ve had him now for the past 2 months. He’s fat, round and annoyingly cute. Below are the pictures of my new torture victim.
Whose cat has a double chin?? Miiiiinnnnnee.
Personally, I just call him "The Fat One" ^_^

6 comments:
who on earth would abandon such an adorable thing??!!
hello ziggy :D
I knooo.....my mission whenever i'm home is to feed him as much as possible so that he grows more fatter...huhu
I'll tell him u said hello xp
did you know that the blue eye is blind?hehe
such an adorable one!
hes soo adorable!
hes soo adorable!
Post a Comment