Random Thoughts #2
Currently watching: The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince (K-Drama)
Current musings: Being a grown up isn't as fun as growing up *sigh*
As the title of my blog dictates, I'm currently writing this because I'm awfully bored, restless and at the same time lethargic as hell (is that a possible combination?) I think I've overdosed on all the cute pics and vids of TOP, all the princes in Coffee Prince (including the lead female character Go Eun Chan who I swear should of been a guy! She's soo darn cute as one!) and all the random vids on Youtube *sigh*
I also feel somewhat hormonal which is baaaad. Verrrry bad cos I haven't been and won't be able to concentrate on studying for my test next Tuesday and Friday as the only thing that makes sense right now would be for a couple of cute/hot boys (preferably Japanese or Korean ones) to be running around shirtless in front of me.....*bangs head on table repeatedly*
Basically I'm in a hormonal mess i.e. horny as hell XP
...
Look at that body *sigh*
This is Gong Yoo, the guy that plays Han Kyul in the Coffee Prince =D
My fav pic of Rukawa Kaede from Slamdunk *dies*
As you can see, I have problems seperating anime from reality..... >_<
Kaoru from Dir en Grey. I used to be obsessed about him.
You should see him play the guitar!! *drools*
Toshiya. He plays bass in Dir en Grey. This is actually him looking....well normal.
What did I mean by normal? Well sometimes he looks like this.
Toshiya is the 2nd from the left and Kaoru the 1st on the right...and all of them
are men. Yes, that would include Shinya too (the 1st on the left) and they're all
straight thank you very much.
Nowadays however, they look more or less like this....
Apparently by looking at all the pics above, it seems that my taste in men are........unique bordering on fangirl-ish XP I like guys who have long/mid-length choppy/layered hair with the whole hair-in-their eyes thing (did anyone understand that??) Basically, its your typical east Asian haircut. Hmmm, I probably should of changed the title of the post to well....erm....."Men I Like"? XP
Credits: Tsukiyo - Dir en Grey Shrine for the Dir en Grey pics and Popseoul for Gong Yoo's pic

4 comments:
bleeding love tu sounds very early 90s kan? hehe. i thot it was mariah carey at first ;p
azza, out of the whole post, the only thing u can comment about is leona lewis? ;P
Wahaahahaha!!
What do u think!
Naturally, Azza must think ur taste is weird, therefore the only thing she cud commment on, is Leona Lewis!! Hahahaaha!! But seriously!! Altho i admit Kaoru looks good, but the fact that he only looks normal every forthnight is just a turn off..! Gong Yoo on the other hand..*drools*
But yeah, i think i'll stick to Gackt.. xP
*sigh* Don't you just love that pic of GY? *sigh*
Post a Comment