Dedicated to my Mother
******Edited******
Dear Mum,
Please, please, pretty please, don't read my blog anymore. It isn't really catered for you to read only (actually I was hoping that you'd never read it) I'm 22 years old (although I may not act it at times) and this blog is merely for amusement (and yes, I know the whole world can read what I write/say. That's the point!) So no, I won't cut out words such as sex, horny etc. "Aiyaaa, it was so embarassing lor," you calling me up and giving me a lecture. And I'm sorry I started laughing when you told me to delete those words. I've always had this underlying fear that you might snoop and read my blog (which btw, did happen!) and then start commenting about it at the dinner table (which hasn't happened yet, thank god!) So this post goes out to you, Mum.
Love from your now paranoid daughter who wonders whether her aunts also read her blog,
Intan
P.S. I know that I made you promise not to read it anymore, but in case you do, don't comment about it! Me in denial that you're not reading my blog is good for my soul XP <---- and mum, this means my eyes are crossed and I'm sticking my tongue out in jest, it doesn't mean the letter "X" and "P". Sheesh...

3 comments:
I really wanted to comment something..but..yeah..i'm at lost of words too.. & plus, ur mom might be reading this too.. Therefore..
@_@
Lol!! It's okay. Mum's not reading the comments....or my blog anymore. Actually, come to think of it, I don't quite mind anymore. It was just a very embarassing experience when she called me. Her first words were "Intaaaaaaaan, I read your blog, what's this about you being horny? Do you even know what it means?" *dies*
hahaahahahahaha
Post a Comment