DBSK in Singles magazine
Why hello there beautiful ;)
I know the whole "lifting up shirt and showing peeks of your Calvin Klien underwear" is soo 90s but...you know its hot ^^
The rest of the pics can be found at POPSEOUL! here.
P.S. Zira, I hope you're still alive after seeing this Xp

3 comments:
Err...
Hello??
I havent been to your blog in just a lil while and suddenly it looks like this?
You realise that you're freaking me out?? Even if its just a little bit...
It felt a little bit more haelthier when you obsession centred around Big Bang alone cos in their case i can exercise plenty of slef-control while you ramble on in oh, such perverted thoughts..
Now that you're doin it with DBSK..
Well..i feel a little...'scared'(??)..
O_o
Oh please. I know you love it Xp
alive..but barely.. hahaha..
i died wathing the SBS gayo daejun.. the part where they revealed their back..*breathlessssss*
*play the file again and again n again n again n again*
they got me under their skin!!! =p
Post a Comment