Monday, 13 April 2009

Fast and Furious 4



I've watched this twice already. And I'll probably go and see it again today. Why?

1. Cos I like fast cars

2. Cos Vin Diesel's voice is the seexxx

3. Cos Paul Walker's every freaking pore is the sex

4. Cos of all the shiny metal

5. Cos the movie is just the sex

6. Cos I have NO internet at home and my baby i.e. my notebook is sick = no entertainment = stress = watching Fast and Furious 4 releases said stress = I won't end up doing something stupid like drugs, sex and booze


P.S. I was laughing and nearly peed myself stupid when I heard the rap part of DBSK's "Rising Sun" playing in the background when Paul Walker was chasing down the criminal in the beginning of the movie. Thank god they didn't play the whole song or else the whole damn movie will have lost its credibility.

No comments: