It's out!!! 2NE1's debut single is out!!!
Shit!!!
They have more attitude than all the other Korean girl groups out there now COMBINED. Damn...wooot! I love CL (the leader). She's only 19 but I saw a clip of her rapping during YG Family's show at the SBS Music Festival in 2007 and thought she was the shit. Yaaaaay! Finally she debuted!! About damn time girl!
This is the Space version of the MV.
They have more attitude than all the other Korean girl groups out there now COMBINED. Damn...wooot! I love CL (the leader). She's only 19 but I saw a clip of her rapping during YG Family's show at the SBS Music Festival in 2007 and thought she was the shit. Yaaaaay! Finally she debuted!! About damn time girl!
This is the Space version of the MV.
And this is the Street version of the MV.
credit: pocketfulofsmiles @ YT
I liked the space version more rather than the street version (although Park Bom's rabbit ears has got to go) cos eventhough the street version had GDragon in a cameo (he produced the album for them. The guy needs to put out a solo album fast!) and it was overflowing with attitude but the clothes they wore were just.......epic fail T_T Well, except for CL's hot hot jacket and Minji's clothes the others were just...fail.
But gaaaah! I love them!!! I can't imagine SNSD or the Wonder Girls pulling anything like this off. Or heaven forbid Kara..yuck. The only redeeming quality about that group is Nicole just cos she's freaking cute in Star Golden Bell.
But gaaaah! I love them!!! I can't imagine SNSD or the Wonder Girls pulling anything like this off. Or heaven forbid Kara..yuck. The only redeeming quality about that group is Nicole just cos she's freaking cute in Star Golden Bell.

4 comments:
best lagi SNSD - Gee :P
u wud think tht wudn't u qayyum :P
i swear the only talented member in SNSD is hyo yeon and tae yeon. they should be in a sub-group with the other talented members of super junior like kyuhyun and erm....who else is talented and cute? oh yeah donghae.
we cud even name then SuSD or SujuMix or Suju Co-ed or whatever... :P
them* SuSD...
haha... a'ah.. yg talented ada sikit je kat dalam tu, i mean, yg stand out. yg lain cume part kecik je. :D
Post a Comment