Me and Yanie in Shanghai
As I hardly ever put pics of myself, I thought I'd break the tradition and spam my blog with pics of me and my friend Yanie when we were in Shanghai (Yes, it was just the two of us. Wooohoooo!). Note that the pics were self taken cos we were scared that if we asked someone to take the pics, they might just run away with the camera! =S
Shanghai was a pretty awesome city. The only problem was everybody liked to spit everywhere and apparently kids there don't wear diapers so their parent's let them pee ...well pretty much anywhere. Such a shame cos the streets were free from trash. Not even a cigarette butt *sigh* Oh well, you can't have it all I guess. I'll post up the pics of the city later. Now enjoy me being narcissistic Xp
Us in Nanjing (THE shopping district in Shanghai). The first time we went there Yanie saw someone drinking this and thus we spent the next day scouring the place for this. Finally found it. And ended up going there nearly every night to have the drink ^^
Near the French Concession. It was raining. Hence the blurriness and the umbrella.
Random fact for you: ALL the umbrellas in Shanghai were super pretty and dirt cheap. I ended up buying one (a massive rainbow coloured one) and Yanie bought 2 (very pretty and girly-ish) but on the way back I had to carry all 3. People were just staring at me weird cos I had like 3 big umbrellas in my hand >_<
Shanghai was a pretty awesome city. The only problem was everybody liked to spit everywhere and apparently kids there don't wear diapers so their parent's let them pee ...well pretty much anywhere. Such a shame cos the streets were free from trash. Not even a cigarette butt *sigh* Oh well, you can't have it all I guess. I'll post up the pics of the city later. Now enjoy me being narcissistic Xp
Us in Nanjing (THE shopping district in Shanghai). The first time we went there Yanie saw someone drinking this and thus we spent the next day scouring the place for this. Finally found it. And ended up going there nearly every night to have the drink ^^
Near the French Concession. It was raining. Hence the blurriness and the umbrella.
Random fact for you: ALL the umbrellas in Shanghai were super pretty and dirt cheap. I ended up buying one (a massive rainbow coloured one) and Yanie bought 2 (very pretty and girly-ish) but on the way back I had to carry all 3. People were just staring at me weird cos I had like 3 big umbrellas in my hand >_<
On the way back in the plane. Had to wear the mask just in case cos of the H1N1 flu thing that was going on at that time.

6 comments:
ah yes. leave it to yanie to go half way across the world in search of vampire blood.... >:)
eh you watch true blood or not? know what V-juice does to you? *keluar tanduk*
I've watched a couple of episodes but I'm not a fan of anna's accent in that *sigh*
I have this whole romantic notion concerning vampires and calling their blood V-Juice is soooo...21st century T_T
Anna's brother in the series is hot tho Xp
Intan, you are kidding? pg shanghai lama2, and u upload 3 photosss?
More more more! and Top sweaty is hot wehh!
i uploaded more hong kong pics... >_<
I totally love Nyda's comment. About the pics, I mean. Not about Top being sweaty.
haha Nurul is funny! =p
Post a Comment