Tae Yang [Hot - Solo Concert] - My Girl
Oh.
My.
God.
I want to be floor dammit!!!!!! I WANT TO BE THE FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh good lord. Have mercy on me. Starting from 3:02, I lost all ability to think.
No wonder the concert was for those 18 and above *fans herself*
I'm sorry TOP, but until you remove your shirt and proceed with the EPIC performance that was Taeyang just now, you've just been demoted to the second person in line I wish to procreate with.
Edit: He even had the cheek to ask the audience whether they were happy to be there after seeing that! Honey, I could have been robbed and murdered after seeing that and I'd still die with a smile on my face.

3 comments:
I've always thought that J-Pop/K-Pop is all about a bunch of persons dancing on a Rubix cube but after watching this (can you believe that I actually did?)... I think he's hot hot hot. A Korean version of Usher, perhaps? (*beaming away dreamily*).
Generally speaking, J-Pop yes but K-pop no. Most of the guys in K-pop are just urgh. Heavenly I tell you. Just heavenly. I had trouble trying to sleep last night cos that scene/video was burnt into my corneas...>_<
Post a Comment