Meiji Shrine & Iris Garden Part I
I won't be posting anything for a couple of days cos I'll be in Indonesia holidaying :D
But before I leave you, here's a bunch of pics I took when I went to the Iris Garden at the Meiji Shinto Shrine in Japan.
And guess what?................Harajuku Street is just opposite it!!! So you have the peacefullness of the gardens on one side and the craziness of Harajuku on the other! I love it! ^^
The entrance to the Meiji Shinto Shrine. Pretty impressive huh?
The door to the main courtyard of the shrine.
The Irises aren't in season, so they weren't fully in bloom yet.
If they were, expect that whole place to be covered in blue/purple and white irises.
I took this pic while on this small bridge.
This was the scene on my right side.
This, on my left.
I'll post Part 2 when I come back from Indonesia :p

9 comments:
omg nice photos. but hmm..mana intan??? eh ur going to indonesia? bestnye!! update on indon n photos ok! wajib!
p.s.
cam ne u letak link blog kat gambar tu??
wah cantiknya....i wanna go there too!! huhu..by da way, do visit my blog k. <- promote blog sendiri!!
azreen --> i'm usually the camerawoman in my family, so there won't b many pics of me lah.....n also, i hav a problem. its called vainity. unless i look pic perfect, i won't post it on the web :P
dudiey --> hi dudi!! thnx 4 visiting my blog! i'll make sure to visit ur blog too! :D
You spelled 'vanity' as 'vainity' which is of course wrong..
But you're right on 1 thing..i'm being a complete bitch rite now...
Nice pic tho!
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Laggin Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Easily Search HD Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Applications & Download Them at Electric Rates
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]
Infatuation casinos? grill this unseasoned [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] numero uno and acknowledge up online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also pronounce from a invest during the course of our up to the newborn [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] guide at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and assembly chief compressed currency !
another unsurpassed [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] conspire is www.ttittancasino.com , pro german gamblers, indite in unrestrained online casino bonus.
Hello. And Bye.
prepositor quiet this gratis [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] hand-out at the greatest [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casino[/url] handbook with 10's of with it [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casinos[/url]. actions [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-roulette.html]roulette[/url], [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-slots.html]slots[/url] and [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-baccarat.html]baccarat[/url] at this [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/no-deposit-casinos.html]no carry a face eccentric casino[/url] , www.casinoapart.com
the finest [url=http://de.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] with a arrangement UK, german and all as a dozing space the world. so seeking the meekly [url=http://es.casinoapart.com]casino en linea[/url] confirmation us now.
good morning people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the boots were all over 300 dollars everwhere. But for all I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what do you think?
Post a Comment