Seungri's Strong Baby MV
The vid was released yesterday and I've only seen it just now.
Credits: jaeurazn1mv@Youtube
Holy crap. Feast your eyes on that girls.
The baby of the group has grown up. Where the hell was I when this happened? Dammit. This just means that I really really must stop staring at TOP 24/7 and spend more time on the other boys...Geez, it should be illegal that someone that young can look that hot (this is definitely not helping with all the pedo tendencies that I already have -_-;;) Man, I didn't even know the boy had abslike chocalate...which leaves only TOP and GD who have yet to give me some love. But then again, they're rappers (good ones at that, not just because they're pretty and can't really sing well and thus need something else to do like oh some other bands I know out there). All they need to do is be all badass on stage and with TOP's voice, he could just read the damn phone directory and it'll still sound like sex to me...
Btw, the lyrics are hot too (Except for the "crack crack crack" bit. What is it with GD and Korean artists in general and theirepic fail attempt at slang?) . But that's a given cos its Big Bang and GD (actually, come to think of it, all the lyricists under YG) are at their best when writing about sex...subtly of course. Wouldn't want the Korean Commission of whatever to start asking them to change their lyrics to "sky" or some random ass word now would we?
Happy New Years everyone!! =D
Edit: Here's a link to the subbed MV. Really, I love the fact that he actually says "Don't ask my age" right after he says "It was unforgettable last night". Hahahaha. The boy will be the death of me.
Credits: jaeurazn1mv@Youtube
Holy crap. Feast your eyes on that girls.
The baby of the group has grown up. Where the hell was I when this happened? Dammit. This just means that I really really must stop staring at TOP 24/7 and spend more time on the other boys...Geez, it should be illegal that someone that young can look that hot (this is definitely not helping with all the pedo tendencies that I already have -_-;;) Man, I didn't even know the boy had abs
Btw, the lyrics are hot too (Except for the "crack crack crack" bit. What is it with GD and Korean artists in general and their
Happy New Years everyone!! =D
Edit: Here's a link to the subbed MV. Really, I love the fact that he actually says "Don't ask my age" right after he says "It was unforgettable last night". Hahahaha. The boy will be the death of me.

5 comments:
Happy new year!! haha.. yesterday baru je tengok mv bigbang 'last farewell', after a long time since I tengok 'lies'. Tak sangka yg u pun minat kat bigbang. Igtkan minat DBSK je. :)
Anyway, diorang punye music beat best!! :D
Haha! I actually like looking at DBSK more then listening to them Xp But I love BB to death. They make me broke. I don't even know how/where to store their CDs just cos they package it so weird. Now, I just need their Hot Issue mini album (which has the song Last Farewell) and their latest full length album to complete my collection. Aaaaaah~
Haha.. At first, I minat kat lagu 'lies' je. But semalam after tengok mtv jk hits, I minat gile kat 'last farewell'! hahah... storyline dia pun best.. :D looks that lepas ni pun i akan addicted jugak.. :P
haha..take seungri, top or whomever u want.. just let me hav my daesung.. gwisoon-yah!!!!!!! :))
U can have Daesung all you want...but i do have to admit that he had the best body amongst the boys. Well, he did until Taeyang came out and showed us how freaking hot he was Xp
Post a Comment