G-dragon's solo album
You guys all know how much I love this boy ^^
He's coming out with his solo album come August 16th (which is incidentally his birthday too) and I have been waiting since last year ever since rumours were flying in the Kpop world about it. Finally!!!!!!!
You can hear previews of his song on Youtube or his Me2day account (a Korean version of Twitter) and OMG!!! I love the song "The Leaders (Wussup)" Its a collabo between him, Teddy from 1TYM (another person I would love to procreate with) and CL (only if I was gay Xp). The song is effing sick!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! I'm super excited!! CL, GD, and Teddy together!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaah!!!
He's coming out with his solo album come August 16th (which is incidentally his birthday too) and I have been waiting since last year ever since rumours were flying in the Kpop world about it. Finally!!!!!!!
You can hear previews of his song on Youtube or his Me2day account (a Korean version of Twitter) and OMG!!! I love the song "The Leaders (Wussup)" Its a collabo between him, Teddy from 1TYM (another person I would love to procreate with) and CL (only if I was gay Xp). The song is effing sick!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! I'm super excited!! CL, GD, and Teddy together!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaah!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment